We are excited to show off this very handsome and superbly appointed mid terrace Victorian townhouse that we had the pleasure of photographing and videoing. Commissioned by Connor at Simon Brien Residential and working with the home owners we got to work on giving this property the marketing it deserves. 45 Rugby Road is within walking distance of the Botanic Gardens, Stranmillis and Queens University.
Driving through this area on most days I often admire these townhouses and wonder if they are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. The answer is YES.
45 Rugby Road is a desirable three and a half storey red brick house offering spacious accommodation, suitable for a variety of differing family requirements and retaining a host of original architectural detailing. This is something we wanted to showcase when creating the visuals, making sure we capture all the stunning details. The character and charm of this house has been sympathetically coupled with extended sun room on the first floor room with an outlook over the rear garden and Botanic Gardens.
Great to see a traditional property with a contemporary twist done so well. Visit 45 Rugby Road, Belfast via the link below.
Tips and To Do’s when it comes to preparing your property for photographs being taken.
Of course this checklist is optional, however, by doing these small things your property will present better in photos and more positive attention will be drawn to it.
- Remove fridge magnets
- Remove tea towels
- Wipe down cupboards and bench tops
- Clear away small applicances such as toasters and kettles
- Remove clutter from bench tops such as telephone books, suger bowls, tissues etc.
- Remove any rubbish bins from view
- Clean appliances such as range hoods and ovens
- Wipe down bath tub
- Remove toiletries from vanity and shampoo bottles etc from shower
- Clean marks off mirrors
- Make sure lid is on landry baskets and there is no visible clothing
- Either remove bath mats or match with towels
- Hang towels tidily on towel rails
- Add a few touches of colourful decor or fresh flowers
- Remove any photography (this is a personal option)
- Clean carpets – these photographs better and make a good impression on inspection
- Set up dining table with your best dinner setting with candles and flowers (Optional)
- Remove some furniture and rugs if in a small space. it will make the house appear more spacious
- Replace any missing light bulbs throughout the house
- Store away yellow pages, phone books etc.
- Make sure beds are made and add a few extra cushions if possible
- Pack away any kids toys
- Clear any table tops or toiletries, photos and clothing
- Remove any valuable items such as jewellery boxes and put in a safe place
- Remove everything from bedside tables except bedside lamps
- Ensure bulbs are working in bedside lamps
- Close garge doors
- Clear away casual use items such as bicycles, hoses and garden tools
- Remove any garden trimmings & rubbish
- Put wheelie bins out of sight
- Mow lawns, trim shrubs & weed gardens & paths, clear leaves from gutters
- Remove any pets bowls, bedding, toys etc. (if applicable)
- Open window blinds & curtains to let light in
- Turn all lights on
- Turn off TV
- Hide remotes
- Light candles (if applicable)
- Place all toilet lids down
- Hide electrical cables from view
- Close Garage doors
- Put pets outside if safe to do so
- Clear vehicles from the front street and driveways if possible